Back to top

Self Help Tools

Divorce, Custody, & Family
Displaying 31 - 33 of 33
Icon for content type Article

How Do I Change My DHHS Child Support Order?

This information is to help you if you need to change a Department of Health Human Services (DHHS) Child Support Order. If a Court ordered you to pay child support, this information will not help you.
Icon for content type Article

How Much Child Support Should I Get from DHHS? Information for TANF Families

Whenever you get TANF, you give the State of Maine a temporary claim to your child support. The State keeps some of the child support it collects, and sends some of it to you. This worksheet will help you figure out how much of each you should get.
Icon for content type Article

Maine DHHS Support Hearings: What Should I Expect?

This page explains how child support collection works in Maine. The law and the process are different in every state. If your case is not in Maine, don't use this information – find resources in your state.